Make a subject access request

You can use this form to make a Subject Access Request [SAR] for copies of any personal data held by West Highland Housing. 

Once we've received the SAR you will be issued with a letter detailing the next steps and (if applicable) to verify your identity before we can proceed with the request. 

Your Request

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory

Please read our privacy notice to find out how we manage your data.


Stay Connected