How to report a repair

You can report a repair in a number of ways. Remember the more information you can give us about the repair the better.

During office hours

If the repair is an emergency and there is a risk to your safety or serious damage to the property it is important you call us straightaway. You can report non-emergency repairs when the office is open in different ways:

  • Call us on 01631 566 451  or freephone  0300 323 1170
  • Report the repair online
  • Write to us at: 
    • West Highland Housing Association Ltd
    • Crannog Lane, Oban
    • Argyll,
    • PA34 4HB

When the office is closed

If you have an emergency repair and need to report it when the office is closed please call 01631 566 451.

Please note, if our emergency contractors are called out for a repair that is not an emergency you will have to pay for the cost of the call out. 

WHHA Staff Member Alexander at Desk


Stay Connected