Why you should pay
Paying your rent is not a matter of choice and it’s important you pay on time.
The rent you pay is our main source of income. We need it to repair and maintain your home and to provide our services.
Your rent is used in a range of ways
We use the money we collect to provide services such as repairs and improvements to your home.
We also use it to provide:
- A repairs service that is available 24 hours per day, 365 days a year
- Cyclical maintenance work done annually or on specific cycles
- Upgrading work to properties including heating, kitchens and bathrooms
- External improvement work
- Grounds maintenance
- Help with benefits
- Options for other housing
Managing your rent
To allow us to manage your rent effectively, we will:
- Review rent and service charges every year
- Give you 28 days' notice of any increase to your rent or service charges
- Offer a variety of ways to pay