West Highland Tenant Report Card 2016/17
We have produced a Charter Report Card for our tenants which shows our performance since the Scottish Social Housing Charter (the Charter) was introduced.
This Charter Report Card is based on our 2016/17 Annual Return on the Charter (ARC) to the Scottish Housing Regulator.
What we have reported on
We have focussed on:
- How well we keep you informed
- Housing quality and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- Rents and service charges
We have also included:
- How we compare to other landlords
- The previous year’s performance
- Ratings for performance
- The actions we are taking to improve performance
We haven't included details on all the Charter outcomes and indicators but you can find these on the Scottish Housing Regulator's website.