If we own a flat or house within your block or building, you may be able to access our common repairs service.
Owners can report problems or issues relating to the following:
- Communal stairwells including lighting, flooring, banisters, windows and walls
- Close door or door entry systems
- Loss of power to communal areas
- Standard of close or window cleaning
- Communal fencing
- Communal landscape maintenance
- Vandalism to common parts
Ways to report a repair
- Call us 01631 566 451
- Complete our online form
To prioritise all the repairs we have to carry out, response times are split into three categories - emergency, urgent and routine repairs.
The type of repair will determine how long we will take to respond and complete the repair (where possible).
|Response category||Response time|
|Emergency||Within four hours|
|Routine||Within ten working days|